St Anton Snow Reports and Weather

St Anton am Arlberg is typically snow sure from early December until late April or early May.

The Arlberg micro climate can be relied upon for abundant snowfall and for good skiing conditions from the Valluga 2,811m all the way down to resort level at 1,308m.

Approximately 60% of St Anton's ski slopes benefit from artificial snowmaking and a conserved water supply. The remaining 40% at higher altitude (mostly above 2,000m) are more than adequately covered by natural snowfall.  

Ultimate Ski Guide to St Anton am Arlberg >

St Anton Accommodation | Book Online >

Getting to St Anton >

St Anton Snow Conditions

  • Last snowfall May 03,2017
  • New snow / last 24hrs 18
  • Lower slopes 0 cm
  • Upper slopes 0 cm
  • Percentage slopes open 0%
  • Surface conditions Ski reporting commences Nov 1st
  • Freezing level (m) 3663
  • Resort max temp 17

St Anton 5 day Weather Forecast

Max °C Min °C Detail
Today 17° Patchy rain possible
New Snow 18cm
Sat 21° Light rain shower
New Snow 18cm
Sun Image not available 23° 10° Patchy light rain with thunder
New Snow 18cm
Mon 24° Clear skies
New Snow 18cm
Tues Image not available 27° 12° Clear skies
New Snow 18cm