Ski Amis Ski Holidays in the French AlpsA family business, Ski Amis has been crafting unforgettable ski holidays in the Alps since 1989, offering a personal touch and caring for each and every guest individually.
Ski Amis Ski Holidays in the French Alps
We strive to deliver excellent standards of service in our catered chalet holidays as well as our self-catered programme.
After having been several times nominated in the British Travel Awards, Ski Amis won the “Best Ski and Winter Sports Holiday Company (Small)” and were a finalist in the “Best Small Holiday Company for Customer Service” category at the British Travel Awards 2015. Considered the “Oscars” of the travel industry, the BTA are based on consumer voting. We were also nominated in Telegraph’s World Snow Awards 2015 in the “Best Chalet Operator” category demonstrating that the company’s commitment to quality and an excellent customer service is paying off in more ways than one.
We operate primarily in the Three Valleys and Paradiski areas with our 19 catered chalets – we also have many more self-catered properties to offer in Espace Killy, Chamonix and Deux Alpes.
The team at Ski Amis cares about all guests, and we believe that it is important for them to receive the very best service irrespective of which holiday they choose – we pride ourselves on looking after our guests to the highest possible standard both before and during their holiday.
Our approach is a flexible one when it comes to providing resort services; our menus are centrally set and the quality level is high throughout our properties; we boast the best chalet hosts and our guests always comment on the abundance and quality of our food – better yet is to hear it all directly from them by visiting the Testimonials page on our website.
Ski Amis Catered Chalet Service:
Our catered service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including full English cooked breakfast with products brought from the UK for the traditional taste as well as continental options, cereals and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited cakes and fresh bread and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements – including an excellent vegetarian menu and gluten or lactose free alternatives
- Children’s menus including many products imported from the UK to suit English tastes and kid’s meals served earlier in the evening
- With our premium service chalets, we offer added extras including a four course evening meal, after dinner drinks and canapés, along with fruit and croissants with breakfast
- Most of our chalets benefit from hot tubs and saunas for the private use of our guests
- We offer a pre-booking service for ski passes, equipment rental and lessons to ensure that you have the smoothest possible start to your holiday
- Tailor-made travel services – including airport transfers from Geneva or Chambery airports with our in-house fully licenced minibus fleet
With our self-catered programme, you benefit from having the independence that a self-catering apartment provides, but still have the bonuses of our pre-booking service for resort extras and travel arrangements, and staff on hand in most resorts should you need any support. All of our apartments are privately owned, which means you benefit from booking an actual apartment rather than just an apartment type within a building.
We are fully-bonded with ABTOT for your financial protection
Contact Ski Amis:Ski Amis Ski Holidays in the French Alps
1 Cooks Barn
Turkey Mill Business Park
Maidstone, Kent ME14 5PP
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 203 411 5439