ChamExpress – the smartest way to travel to Chamonix.ChamExpress provides skiers and snowboarders with frequent, low fare, door to door, shared and private airport transfers from Geneva Airport to the Chamonix Valley (Les Houches, Chamonix, Argentiere, Sallanches and St Gervais-Le Fayet).
Transfers from Geneva Airport are in modern 8-seater minibuses, driven by English-speaking drivers who will take you to the door of your hotel, chalet or apartment. Spaces are sold on a seat-by-seat basis so can be bought by individuals, groups or families.
- Frequent Departures – up to 60 a day.
- Low fares – from just €29.50.
- Operates 7 days a week.
- 24 hour English-language call centre ready to assist.
- Book on a Seat by Seat basis.
- One Way or Return tickets.
- Guaranteed departure times.
- Vehicles equipped for wintry conditions.
- Drop-off & Pick-up at your accommodation.
- Chamonix, Argentiere and Les Houches all covered.
Frequent Departures All Year Round
No one has more departures. ChamExpress operates 7 days a week with minibuses typically leaving every 30 minutes from Geneva airport.
- From December to April there are up to 60 departures each day.
- From June to September there are up to 24 departures each day.
- In May, October and November there are up to 18 departures each day.
Fully Authorised and Licensed.
ChamExpress is operated by ALSA, part of the National Express group and is fully authorised and licenced by the French, British and Swiss authorities. It holds a French International Operators Licence issued by the DDE (Licence number 2009/82/0000480, and an International PSV Operators licence issued by the UK Traffic Commissioner. It is also one of the few Airport Transfer Companies that is authorised by the Swiss Canton of Geneva Service du Commerce, which enables ChamExpress to transport fare paying passengers throughout the Canton of Geneva.
Easy to contact, easy to buy. The smart way to get to Chamonix.
ChamExpress has UK, French and Swiss offices, all reachable by phone and ready to answer your questions. Offices are open 24 hours during the winter, with our call centre ready to assist you at any moment. Contact numbers are: UK +44 (0) 1743 817 305; France + 33 (0) 480 96 50 08; Switzerland +41 (0) 22 716 91 30.
Our secure online booking service accepts Mastercard and Visa, so you can check availability and prices, and book an e-ticket instantly.
ChamExpress – the smartest way to travel to Chamonix.
8 Chemin de Morglas
Tel: Switzerland +41 (0) 22 716 91 30