Ultimate Sports Media Limited t/a Ultimate-Ski.com (‘Ultimate-Ski’) are committed to safeguarding your privacy.
In this privacy statement, we describe how Ultimate-Ski, in its capacity as the data controller, collects, uses and keeps information about you in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
From time to time, we may change this privacy statement. Depending on the nature of the change, we will inform you of any such change through our written communications with you or through this Website page.
Collection and use of information
Ultimate-Ski only collect, use and retain the following data:
- Analytics: in order to evaluate the number of visitors to Ultimate-Ski, which pages are most visited and viewed and how we might improve our service, we do collect and analyse information about people who visit our site. Information tracked may include Internet addresses and pages visited. Personal information, such as names and e-mail addresses, are not identified or stored by this process and hence your privacy is safeguarded.
- Personal Data: personal identification information (your name, email address, phone number, etc.) if and when you voluntarily subscribe to receive Newsletters or special offers by email or otherwise register as a user (e.g. to enter a competition, participate in a survey or access services requiring you to register with us).
More specifically, we only store and use Personal information voluntarily provided to us by you to deliver information or services requested by you and in order-to:
- administer and manage your account;
- communicate with you through email, SMS or any other electronic methods about your accounts, products, and services; or
- to answer questions submitted to us by you and respond to your requests
Furthermore, Ultimate-Ski retains personal data under the following circumstances:
- Potential customers – if you have contacted Ultimate-Ski regarding our services and have given consent to receive marketing material for Ultimate-Ski to promote our own goods and services.
- Former customers – if you have previously signed a contract or have been recipients of Ultimate-Ski Newsletters or services from Ultimate-Ski in the past.
- Employee or contractor related data – we retain personal data for present and past employees or contractors for as long as statutorily required.
Sharing of information
Ultimate-Ski does not share your personal information with anyone except as described below. We will share your information only with your consent or as required or permitted by applicable law, such as with: regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and law enforcement requests; and/or our Service Providers who perform services for us and help us manage the website and/or operate our business;
Ultimate-Ski use organisational, administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard personal information and to help ensure that your information is processed promptly, accurately and completely. We require Service Providers to safeguard your information and only use your personal information for the purposes specified by us.
Ultimate-Ski will retain your personal information only as long as we need to deliver the products and services that you requested, unless we are required to keep it for longer periods because of law, regulation, litigation or regulatory investigation purposes.
When personal information is no longer necessary for legal or regulatory needs, to administer your account or to deliver the products and services you have requested, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy such information or permanently de-identify it.
Access to information
If you believe that any personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or remove this information from our records. Any information which is found to be incorrect or incomplete will be corrected promptly.
You have the right to access, update, erase, change or correct your Personal information. More specifically, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent for our use of your Personal information at any time, where our processing is based on your consent;
- restrict and/or object to the use of your Personal information;
- request a copy of any Personal information we have about you.
If you want to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about how we process your Personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner directly at www.ico.gov.uk.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile phone if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use session cookies which are cookies which expire once you close your web browser.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and enter into transactions.
- Analytical / performance cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit this site. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to contact us