Val Thorens Ecole de Ski (ESF) dominates, but there are alternative ski schools with multi-lingual instructors and smaller class sizes. There are also plenty of off-piste ski guides.
Book Ski Schools & Ski Lessons in Val Thorens
Looking for private or group ski lessons in Val Thorens?
Ultimate-Ski and partner CheckYeti work with leading ski schools and ski instructors in over 500 ski destinations throughout Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland. Let us help you choose the right ski school or instructor for you, and book online.
- Compare ski lessons and prices at ski schools
- Qualified and experienced ski instructors and guides
- Choose the best ski school and the right classes for you
- 500+ ski destinations, 6,000+ offers, 24,000+ ski school reviews
- Confirm availability and pre-book online
- In partnership with CheckYeti
Val Thorens Ski Schools & Guides
As always in France, the ESF dominate despite a patchy reputation for disinterested instructors and large class sizes. However, this is by no means always the case. Alternatives include the international ski school which operates out of Val Thorens and is expanding to the rest of the Belleville Valley, Pros Neige and Ski Cool. All of these offer multi-lingual instructors and class sizes are limited to 10.