Lech-Zurs Ski Schools & Guiding
Lech, Oberlech and Zürs each have their own ski school, employing mostly local ski intructors and guides with excellent knowledge of the mountains.
Photo copyright © Sepp Mallaum, Lech Zürs Tourismus
Book Ski School Lessons in Lech-Zurs
Looking for private or group ski lessons in Lech-Zurs?
Ultimate-Ski and partner CheckYeti work with leading ski schools and ski instructors in over 500 ski destinations throughout Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland. Let us help you choose the right ski school or instructor for you, and book online.
- Compare ski lessons and prices at ski schools
- Qualified and experienced ski instructors and guides
- Choose the best ski school and the right classes for you
- 500+ ski destinations, 6,000+ offers, 24,000+ ski school reviews
- Confirm availability and pre-book online
- In partnership with CheckYeti
Lech Zurs Ski Schools
Lech, Oberlech and Zürs each have their own ski school, together employing around 500 ski instructors; most are locals with excellent knowledge of the mountains gained in both winter and summer. Off piste guiding can be arranged via the ski schools or the Alpin Center in Lech and the ski school offers group lessons off piste daily from 09:30am Sunday through Friday. Many of the wealthy clientele pre-book their favourite instructor or guide on a one-to-one basis year after year, so in high season you should contact the resort before your arrival to reserve a guide.