Alpe d’Huez Ski Schools & Guiding
Alpe d’Huez and its surrounding villages have plenty of ski schools, private ski instructors and off-piste mountain guides. More and more international ski schools and independent instructors now offer ski and snowboard lessons and compete against the once dominant ESF.
Book Ski Schools & Ski Lessons in Alpe d’Huez
Looking for private or group ski lessons in Alpe d’Huez?
Ultimate-Ski and partner CheckYeti work with leading ski schools and ski instructors in over 500 ski destinations throughout Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland. Let us help you choose the right ski school or instructor for you, and book online.
- Compare ski lessons and prices at ski schools
- Qualified and experienced ski instructors and guides
- Choose the best ski school and the right classes for you
- 500+ ski destinations, 6,000+ offers, 24,000+ ski school reviews
- Confirm availability and pre-book online
- In partnership with CheckYeti
Alpe d’Huez Ski Schools
Alpe d’Huez has several ski schools to choose from. The ESF is sometimes criticised, the usual bone of contention being large class sizes, but is a lot better than some. There is also an international ski school with French, English and German speaking instructors and class sizes limited to 10. Masterclass, run by a private British instructor, limits class sizes to six and have a good reputation.
Photo: Copyright © Alpe d’Huez Tourisme | Laurent Salino